BMA Members Lounge
The brief was to produce substantial artworks that would have considerable impact on the space at the same time as creating a tranquil atmosphere.
Images of trees were chosen to help create the calm and the use of non-reflective acrylic panels giving the impact that the space required.
View other work by Gudawer Kalirai:
- The Waldron Health Centre, New Cross
- Nottingham City Hospital – ‘Nottingham Forest’
- Roche Diagnostics – ‘Trees’
- Object – To provide artwork for the member’s lounge that created a tranquil atmosphere while also making an impact on the vast space.
- Client – British Medical Association
- Sector – Corporate
- Location –BMA House, Tavistock Square
- Status – Completed
- Art Selection
- Project Management
- Framing & Display
- Art Handling